In this workshop, Paul John Dear of Rhythmbridge will guide you through a process that connects you with the alchemical combination of Rhythmical Stories, Play, Breathwork and Presence.
You will learn:
- To explore the four elements of Music Medicine Wheel, as taught by Christine Stevens, and learn how these can transform your personal, group and professional practices.
- How to deliver and create an Expressive Rhythm Story.
- How to create emergent and improvisational music from a starting point of Presence.
- Basic techniques for Hand and Frame drums.
- Songs and Movement.
- How to combine Breathwork, Presence and Rhythm
- Simple and Effective Facilitation Tools for Group and Individual settings
Nominal Session Times:
Saturday 0900 – 1100 1130 – 1330 1430 – 1600 1630 – 1800
Sunday 0900 – 1100 1130 – 1330 1430 – 1600 1630 – 1800
Paul will be offering these sessions as a RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM at Wiston Lodge in Scotland in the not too distant future.
If you have a group that would like to work with Paul in this way he will happily travel to you to provide the workshop.
Pricing depends on numbers and locations.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop please CONTACT PAUL.